In this article:
Manage your license directory
View and import existing licenses so you always have information on hand and current.
In the navigation bar, select Licenses .
View license list & details
To view your license list and details:
- Go to Licenses tab in MONA.
- Click on the license you would like to view.
- License details are displayed on the right side of your screen
From Licenses in MONA, you can upload existing licenses. Use the preferred data formats listed below to help minimize errors and ensure your data is successfully imported. Learn more in our format guidelines for your license import file.
|Title||No specified format|
|Organization||No specified format|
|Contact Name||No specified format|
|Status||Expected value is one of the following: ARCHIVED, ACTIVE, EXPIRED or IN PROGRESS|
|Expiration Date||Preferred format is: MM-DD-YYYY|
Expected value is one of the following: INCOMING, OUTGOING, RENEWAL
|Amount||If the value contains a comma (,), then the value should be between double quotes (""). e.g. "2,116.05". Expected amount separator is the dot (.)|
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process:
- The headers should be in the first line of the file
- The only mandatory headers are: Title, Organization, Contact Name
- The expected delimiter between columns is the comma (,)
- The expected expiration date format is: mm-dd-yyyy
- The expected types are: INCOMING, RENEWAL, OUTGOING
- The Expected statuses are: ARCHIVED, ACTIVE, EXPIRED, IN PROGRESS
- If any value for the amount contains a comma (,) then the value should be between double quotes (""). e.g "$2,116.11"
- The Expected separator for amount is the decimal (.)
- The only accepted file format is CSV
Import new licenses
To import a .CSV of licenses:
- From the Licenses tab click Upload.
- Select your licenses CSV file from your computer.